Together with our teaming partner Net Digital Solutions, we offer a Fleet Management System that will enable Government Federal Agencies to effectively manage their vehicles & comply with Presidential Executive Orders and other Federal Regulations.
The Fleet Data Analytics System (FDAS) is the system management and reporting of vehicles in their respective fleets. FDAS is the central repository for GSA Leased, Agency Owned, and Commercially Leased vehicles.
FDAS is the main source of vehicle data for leadership, Regions, Agencies, Emergency Management Center (EMC) and Worker Safety and Health. FDAS supports the major functions of the Department’s Fleet program and provides Headquarters with high level fleet oversight.
FDAS provides data exchange interfaces with Fleet’s key reporting agencies including the Department of Energy (DOE) and the General Services Administration (GSA).
FDAS fully supports the XML submission requirement of the Department of Energy's Federal Automotive Statistical Tool (FAST)
It is the system of record for Department of Labor (DOL) and the Department of Transportation (DOT)
• Annual Vehicle Allocation Methodology (VAM) surveys for every vehicle in Fleet.
• FAST XML Annual Submission
• EPACT 701 Waiver Requests via Department of Energy's (DOE) web API
• Automatic case creation for key items such as:
o Agency Incurred Expenses
o Vehicle Misuse Reports
• Centralized approval process for all Vehicle requests, waivers, special equipment costs
• Vehicle Acquisition Recommendations
• Automated Notifications